What if your work can save precious lives? Wouldn't that be truly worthwhile?
Senior Embedded Engineer
Embedded Software Engineer with 2-5 years of experience in Embedded system design with expertise in prototype to product development cycle. The position gives an opportunity to work on a social impacting project with a Young and Passionate Team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for developing Firmware from HAL to Application Layer
- Interfacing external peripherals like Sensors, Actuators, Touch Screen Displays and Data loggers
- Strong Debugging Skills with Debuggers on embedded Platforms
- Support the production team to improve the production efficiency
- Software Repository management and release mechanism.
- Excellent knowledge of embedded systems, coding techniques, communication protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Mandatory experience with one or more of the following MCUs – ESP32, ARM Cortex, Atmel Atmega series, STM, Microchip or similar MCU experience
- Experience in communication protocols like RS232, USB, I2C, SPI, USB, BLE and Ethernet etc.
- Experience in interfacing with peripheral devices like ADC, RTC, LCD panels and Touch Screens etc.
- Working Knowledge in IDEs like MPLAB, IAR for ARM, KEIL MDK or similar
- Experience using debugging tools – emulators, debuggers, programmers, etc.
- Experience in working with Embedded platforms of Microchip, Atmel, ST and NXP.
- Knowledge and hands-on DSP concepts like Sampling, Aliasing, Filtering, Time series and spectral domain.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
- Self-driven, self-motivated and hard working
- Highly focused towards work and achieving goals
Good to have:
- Understanding of Software development for Medical devices – IEC 62304 and ISO-13485.
- Experience in AWS IoT core or similar platforms
- Any scripting language experience – Python
- Experience in automated hardware testing
- Version Control knowledge on any tools such as GIT/SV
Join our world-class team of creators and dreamers!