What if your work can save precious lives? Wouldn't that be truly worthwhile?
Sales Executive – Medical Devices
- The candidate should possess a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in sales, preferably in the sales of medical devices.
- A Bachelor's degree in Science or Biomedical Engineering is mandatory.
- Fluency in English, Hindi, and at least one regional language is required.
- The candidate must be willing to travel across the state to meet with doctors and hospital heads to promote and sell products.
- Meeting or exceeding set targets is necessary.
- Experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in the maternal and infant care segment.
- Experience in government sales
- The Sales Executive will be responsible for promoting Phoenix products in the assigned region and achieving or exceeding the set sales targets.
- Building relationships and growing the brand by engaging with opinion leaders in the state.
- Identifying key accounts such as hospitals, nursing homes, and birthing centres and promoting the products throughout the state.
- Meeting with doctors and hospital authorities and maintaining business relationships with key accounts and KOLs.
- Planning and strategising to establish and manage accounts and set objectives.
- Developing key accounts through interaction with top management, heads of administration, medical departments, medical superintendents, government officials, etc.
- Converting enquiries to orders and following up until the product is installed.
- Actively participating in tenders.
- Reaching or exceeding Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Sales Targets.
- Collecting payments on time.
- The ideal candidate should possess sharpness, aggressiveness, tenacity, and perseverance to achieve results.
Join our world-class team of creators and dreamers!