- Minimum 1-2 Years of experience in sales, preferably sales of Medical Devices
- Bachelors in Science/ Biomedical Engineering
- Languages – English, Hindi & atleast one regional language
- Should travel across the state to meet doctors and hospitals heads to promote and sell the products
- Meet or exceeds set Targets.
- Experience in healthcare industry – preferably in Maternal and Infantcare segment
- Experience in government sales.
To promote Phoenix products in the region assigned and achieve (or exceed) the set sales targets. To build relationship and grow the brand by engaging with the opinion leaders in the state.
- To identify key accounts (hospitals, nursing homes, birthing centres etc) and promote the products throughout the state
- Meet doctors and hospital authorities and maintain business relationships with key accounts and KOL.
- Plan and strategise to establish and manage accounts and set objectives.
- Development of key accounts through interaction with top management, heads of administration, medical departments, medical superintendents, government officials etc
- Convert enquiries to orders and follow up till installation of product
- Actively participate in tenders
- Reaching / exceeding Monthly/Quarterly/ Annual Sales Targets
- Payments to be collected on time
- Should be sharp, aggressive, have tenacity and perseverance to achieve results