What if your work can save precious lives? Wouldn't that be truly worthwhile?
Service Engineer - Test
We are looking for a Service Test Engineer who will be responsible for conducting tests and inspections on maternal and neonatal medical equipment manufactured by Phoenix Medical Systems. The ideal candidate will be willing to travel extensively and have a Diploma or degree in engineering (ECE/EEE) with at least 1 year of experience in the medical field. Good communication skills in English and the local language are required.
• Conduct tests and inspections on maternal and neonatal medical equipment manufactured by Phoenix Medical Systems.
• Ensure that equipment meets required specifications and quality standards.
• Document test results and report any issues to the appropriate personnel.
• Perform repairs or maintenance as needed.
• Maintain accurate records of testing and inspection results.
• Communicate effectively with customers and other team members.
• Travel extensively to customer sites to perform tests and inspections.
• Diploma or degree in engineering (ECE/EEE).
• At least 1 year of experience in the medical field.
• Good communication skills in English and the local language.
• Ability to travel extensively.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently.
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose equipment issues.
• Strong organisational and record-keeping skills.
Note: This position is open to male candidates alone.
Join our world-class team of creators and dreamers!